Background

Friday, April 23, 2010

My "first" blog!

So after being a livejournal user for most of my blogging years (all 8 of them!) I've transitioned to Blogspot. Definitely not permanently, because I'm still quite attached to my good old el-jay, but this will be more for my public posts that I wish to share with anyone who thinks I'm interesting enough to follow!

One of the biggest things that I'm going to blog about here is the changes in my health and fitness! I've already started eating healthier and cutting portions, especially with the snacking. I'm also going to use Chris to motivate me, as well as my amazing friends! I'm going to go to weekly Zumba classes (at a local Hula School) and I'm beginning the Couch to 5K program on Monday as well. I'm hoping to become a morning runner, since Chris' schedule is early anyway. That cuts into a lot of my internetting time, sniff sniff, but I'll be much happier when I lose all this weight and can finally fit into all my cute designer jeans, and smaller tops, and finally have cute boobs! I hate having huge boobies! Hahaha.

Anyway, my goal is to lose 20-30 pounds within the next 3-4 months. I know it will be hard and some people may say that's an unhealthy amount to lose within such a "short" amount of time, but I'm not normally a chubby girl and this weight does not belong on my body. I'm incredibly motivated to get back to a healthy weight, feel more confidant about my body, and actually fit into clothes nicely! And that determination will drive me to complete my daily and weekly exercises, eat healthy, and continue on this healthy path of life.

Anyway, I'll write more later!

xoxo,
nik

1 comment:

  1. You are toooo darn cute! "Internetting time"... I love it. Hahahah. You are STUNNING just the way you are and you don't need to lose a pound to be beautiful because you are already gorgeous. I totally understand wanting to eat healthy and get in shape, tho. :) Good luck! You can dooo iiiit! Love you!

    ReplyDelete